Start Strong with Kindergarten at Matthews Hall
The kindergarten program at Matthews Hall provides students with the strong start they deserve. At Matthews Hall our graduates are engaged, accomplished, self-assured, positive and caring. Our kindergarten program now includes Pre-K, JK and SK. We are accepting applications for September 2023.
Children attending kindergarten at Matthews Hall enjoy a personalized learning experience. Our pre-school & Kindergarten programs are further enriched with art, music, and a variety of co-curricular activities – even for our youngest students. Daily French instruction begins in junior kindergarten.
Why Choose Kindergarten at Matthews Hall?
When you choose Kindergarten at Matthews Hall, your child will enjoy:
- A newly renovated, state of the art campus.
- A nurturing and safe school environment that offers individualized learning experiences.
- Program availability for parents requiring early drop-off and/or late pick-up.
- Optional city-wide transportation to and from school.
- Our House System – Oxford | Sydenham | Waterloo | St George.
- French curriculum beginning in Junior Kindergarten.
- Enhanced co-curricular programs for all students – even Kindergarteners!
- Focused attention on fundamental learning outcomes in Literacy and Numeracy.
- Enriched learning experiences including, Visual Arts, Dance, Music & French.
- Field trips, Guest speakers, Innovative Learning Spaces, including an Outdoor classroom.
I Must, I Can, I Will: Choosing Matthews Hall
The Matthews Hall motto is “I must, I can, I will.” This is our commitment to helping children develop responsibility, competence, and determination. Contact Matthews Hall today to book a tour or meet with one of our education experts to discuss why an independent school education at Matthews Hall is the right choice for your child.
Experience the Mathews Hall difference! Apply Now. Spaces are Limited!
Call today for a personalized tour or fill out the form below for more information!